My Wedding

Friday, January 15, 2010

Nikah concept

salam

Nikah,  ijab-qabul is syariah compliance. Ijab-Qabul its an Ibadah.Which makes akad nikah syariah compliance...It is Allahs Law.. It is hukum wajib(for some, not all... according to their kemampuan) by Allah SWT...It is an event that we do by the instructions of our Almighty Creator. Its something that Allah SWT promise if we do it right, Allah SWT will give us full Baraqah to the marriage...

In Malaysia, When it comes to adat, different place, different negeri, different bangsa has different adat...so there is no way any pengantin can please everybody at the same time..right??

somehow,, somewhere something, someone will get hurt...

so the best thing to do -->follow the adat of our religion.. then nobody will get hurt..kan???

As Muslims its our duty to do our very level best to please Allah SWT as much As we can.. 



Of course what I personally do and practise for my wedding is never going to be perfect, but I must at least try, the ones that i mampu..right??



Allah SWT did remind us through a hadith sahih by our Prophet SAW that says, " Holding on to my sunnah, is like holding on to the ball of fire"


nothing in life comes easy...no dugaan is easy...no life is simple....

its all dugaan and part of life...

I have come to understand that this article has hurt many, hence why its been edited...a personal blog entry argument between me and a friend, had been assumed the worst...

bottom line is, i know many who has broke off their relationship, broke off their engagement , just because both sides can't agree to a common adat. I know a couple, who can't get married because the parents forbid a 'shafie' to marry a 'maliki'. I know a couple who broke off their engagement because hantaran tunang was no good enough....I know a guy who had to do 3 jobs, just because he has to give RM 10k wang hantaran cash to the bride, with no mercy from the brides side. And the biggest thing, i know close people around me, who hates me and cannot support what I do because of my non practising adat wedding  ....

is this what has happened to our society?? Taking  pepatah melayu "biar mati anak, jgn mati adat" literally.

I know for one thing, call me lupa my roots, but I'm a Malaysian and I'm a muslim, I will do my wedding follow our Malaysian law, and I will do my ijab-Qabul follow my syariah law.