My Wedding

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ilikecard

I did one of my card here...oh mashaAllah i have only good things to say about our dear Faizah...service was excellent....everything came on time, and the results was a beautiful card..i have got no complains at all...

my official card from another vendor hmm..I'm not so happy with it coz the colour is all wrong..but things can't be perfect..i just have to move on..

but the good news is i have this cards to be happy about..ohh mum says reception nanti i can just order from yes..oh yes i def will...inshaAllah...

and the website is


p/

the colour of the cover of the card lain sikit from the final card that i got, she made it even prettier...heheh..i love...the pink colour changed to a colour similar to the inside of the card.


so guys, what are u waiting for visit her site http://ilikecard.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Fathiyah said...

kad yg suwit.
tak sabo nak dpt =)
thanks invite kte sab

ctfza said...

wah.. alhamdulillah.. i chose her buatkan my wedding card also.. dah dengar good comment on her from u.. yeay!!

:: Lya Zara :: said...

nak invi card!heheeh....

Sofia said...

ouh. the card is lovely!

Moose said...

nice card! simple and sweet. eh sab, i was lepaking with my bf while reading your blog the other day with my bf at our fave junction. He peaked at what i read and saw your photo with your bf and then he said, eh i know this guy (ur bf) he used to be my neighbour back then (SS19-Subang). then bf started ranting about your other half siblings blablabla. What a small world eh?

AmyMizzunderstood said...

your card sgt suweeetttt,...mcm orangnya!

.:Cik Puan Ann:. said...

salam sab,

yang..i dah e-mail u..again,sorry dear I x perasan ur msg..huhu..my bad!

can't wait to see u dear.. :)

eila said...

cantek yer ur wedding card... suka sgt warna pink

[ Hanie ] said...

hik..comel2
sweet je... ;)
harganya ok tak sab?

shapattnson said...

card sangatlah comel and sweet just like you ...nak 1 hehehehe

Unknown said...

thanks dear!