My Wedding

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Yummy eclairs

Salam all,

My sisters and i, hv been experimenting with desserts. Well my sisters have been baking since we were small...but nowdays, The kids are getting more demanding, they want new things to eat...

i have to admit, im not the best dessert maker ( me and my mum, we experiment more on lauk- pauk).. But when we combine all our ideas together..mashaAllah i loooove what comes out from it...

Our latest project is chocolate eclairs..u see i have never really liked eclairs, sbb whenever we buy it always taste macam they use cheap ingredients..so finally we decided to do our own..

And the result, mashaAllah is amazing..


Hubby who is not a dessert person, finished all our eclairs...

So this recipe is a sucess..alhamdulillah...

Can't wait to try mose desserts...mana tahu one day ada rezeki we can start selling them...

No comments: