My Wedding

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Diaper rash

Yay alhamdulillah my junior aka Jr dah 1 month old...

this is my baby wih his cousin..beza dia 1+ months (hana look they are using ur muslin gift, i love the lembutness of the kain)
 alright today i want to discuss about diaper rash...My jr, he yak like between 10-20 times a day..mmg byk. He yak soo much sampai he had quite bad diaper rash. at first i was putting extra virgin coconut oil, but it didnt work, n then put honey, well it didnt get worst but it didnt get better as well...finally i used seba med diaper rash cream, and alhamdulillah the rash was getting better and better...
but me being me, i love to put natural things on my baby..not that i dont believe in modern medicine, i just use modern medicine as my last option..hehehe...and mashaAllah i was soo happy the seba med cream worked.

last entry i asked about natural things to put on the butt for diaper rash right?? and many of u all suggested corn flour and tepung ubi....first i tried tepung ubi, since more people suggested that, and guess what??? after 2-3 days, mashaAllah it worked soooo welll...(i put the tepung everytime after my baby yak) n now he is diaper rash free...alhamdulillah...

tepung ubi really works..!!!

as for corn flour, i put at his bodyparts yg ada folds like his armpit n his neck, to prevent him from getting heat rash..i'm so happy coz tepung ubi, and corn flour is very murah and so easy to get, and it has the least chemical item i can think off...thank you everyone that suggested both this flour...

3 comments:

Little BlueBird said...

serious....corn flour...magic..magic....tapi betul gak ..

Anonymous said...

comel. :)

hai, saya sab. :"> hehe
google nama sendiri then jumpa blog sabsabby. hehe

Sabsabby said...

hana yes i love it soo much...

sab: hello welcome to my blog...