My Wedding

Monday, July 19, 2010

My lovely tandang pelamin...

salam everyone...

from now on my update and my email replies are going to be slow, sebab i really don't know why, my computer tak boleh excess gmail and blogpsot at all...yang pelik ebsite yg lain all boleh...gmail dgn blogspot je yang tak boleh.heish, i really don't understand...

Today i want to give teaser on my very beautiful pelamin masa tandang..sgt cantik kan the ferry lights...kak wanie made this very very simple pelamin jadi sgt sgt sgt cantik...kitorg pun tak percaya bila pelamin dah siap and lampu dah pasang...

oh kak wanie thank you so much for everything...

oh so you girls out there, if you all are still looking for a wedding decorator, please please consider kerja kahwin...


p/s: more updates will come inshaAllah, once daniel zain passes the official wedding photos, InshaAllah...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

*heart*

reena said...

Cantik-cantik jugak hasil kerja KerjaKahwin ni ye. Mahal tak diorang charge?

Anonymous said...

white + red,sgt menyerlah..ditmbh dgn ferry lights, sgt cntik

melanie said...

salam..
mel ada anta email kat Gmail..tak dapat kot..
sangat minat ngan baju you..
tumpang tanya..if nak beli terus..u jual tak?pasal rasanya kena alter sikit..kang rosak baju you..
if oke..please sent email to
ilhamelanie@yahoo.com
maceh..;)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I was browsing/googling stuff about wedding when I came across your site, and my goodness, I can't believe I got so many info just from one site! So I thought I'd just drop a thank you note for you, thank you very much for sharing...

And from the pictures, you had one very beautiful wedding.

Again, thank you.