My Wedding

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wedding hall...booked


We booked the wedding hall a few weeks ago actually, but finally i found a nice picture of the hall. Unfortunately i lost the blog link This is a picture of an aqiqah actually, baby throne done by Pak Abu.

For every wedding in my family, Alhamdulillah my father has manage to put money aside for all of us with an equal amount (hey is tanggungjawab of every Muslim father to provide for his children's wedding). Alhamdulillah for myself, i manage to find a hall + food that is only 1/3 the price of our family previous weddings but in my opinion is equally nice, meaning the rest of the budget i can use for all of my other expenses...

Today me and habib did the rough calculation, and I'm really glad that I do not have to touch my savings.....We had to sacrifice something though, so that's why we decided not to do. Walaubagaimanapun habib is still needs to use his savings to buy the rings, pay mas kahwin & wang hantaran and honeymoon (hehehe...what can i do, it's his duty to provide all this for me). I'm so glad I'm a muslim, i love how women are protected and very much spoilt by it, provided that we marry someone with Iman....

7 comments:

AmyMizzunderstood said...

emm if not mistaken kat bukit damansara kan??

dialicious said...

dewan komuniti bkt dmnsara?nice..tp for makan serentak boleh accomodate how many pax yer?me&my 2 other bestfrens booked this hall jgk-if its the same one la..heheh

Sabsabby said...

Amy:Yes its at bukit damansara...

Diah:kalau makan serentak he said 700org, but if u use both tingkat atas and bawah, tingkat atas ok tapi susah abit to see the pelamin (must use projector/tv kat atas tu).Kalau bawah je maybe 550-600 boleh masuk kot...sanding u buat kat sana is it?

sakurainadesert said...

wow...dh start booking..nk kawin mmg kena book like 6 months ahead at least..hmm...i better start planning..hahaha..berangan...i hope everything is going as per plan.. :)

Sabsabby said...

emi pls dont be malu...i've been planning my wedding since like i was 15 yrs old kot..imagine that..hehehe...lagi berangan...

dialicious said...

I booked for my backup hall incase SUK rejected me..hehehe..but after my caterer reviewing the hall.he said 350 pax is just nice for seating down dinner..if more akan jadi sempit..tambah yg atas2 tu bolehla 500pax katanye.prolly u can ask caterer2 yg penah buat kt situ such as mirazy caterer ker..

~aina~ said...

hi sabby..

i've been yr silent reader for a few weeks now..

love love love yr nikah concept!

btw, wats d charge of this dewan komuniti ya? coz i see ramai betul buat wedding here kan..

wud really appreciate it if u can get back to me.. thanx sab.. :)